Tuesday 2 October 2012

If You Are Struggling in Trading - Straight Talk Trading Review


I was in a rut, trading-wise, repeatedly giving back my profits and repeating the same mistakes over and over again like it was Groundhog Day, when a trading friend of mine recommended I contact Kaye Lee.

I was dubious at first because I’ve spoken to many teachers, gurus and mentors over the years, but most of the time they make such exaggerated claims of their ability it’s like dealing with snake oil salesmen. Nevertheless I sent him a message telling him what my problems were and asking if he could help.

I’ve now been on Kaye’s mentoring program for four months and in that time what he’s taught me has completely blown away all my previous misconceptions of trading. What I thought I knew then and what he’s taught me in a few sessions is incredible. The guesswork and hoping has gone, replaced with Kaye’s strategies which get you in at the precise moment the market turns and then manages the trade so that you bank profits frequently and get out of losing positions long before hitting your stop.

If you’re open minded enough to let go of your previous “knowledge” of how the markets work you’re willing to apply yourself to learning techniques that will initially baffle you, then I strongly recommend you get in touch with Kaye at Straight Talk Trading.

Adam E – Oxfordshire, UK. September 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment